We are an independent local charity and we rely on your donations to support our vital mental health work.
As an independent charity (separate from national Mind) we raise funds to help support our vital mental health services. Our favoured fundraising provider is Virgin Money Giving due to its lower processing fees.
It’s peoples donations, gifts in wills and fundraising that allows us to both develop new services and enhance existing ones.
One example is our new Children’s and Young Peoples project which we developed after seeing an 81% rise in three years of young people accessing our services. If you would like to help local young people experiencing mental health difficulties why not donate in one of the three easy ways below. You can make one-off or regular payments and set up fundraising pages from all three websites.
How your donations help Redcar & Cleveland Mind (Charity no.1142520)
- £5 helps to send an information pack out
- £10 helps a worker to take a referral by phone
- £25 helps provide a one-to-one sessions with a Mental Health Practitioner
- £50 helps to run a one hour support session for 8 people
- £100 helps to fund a trained worker for a day
- £500 helps to print 1,000 information booklets
- £800 helps to run a Mindfulness Course for 6 weeks
- £1,000 helps to pay the salary for a Mental Health Practitioner for 1 month